Forum Ford Club Polska

Forum Ford Club Polska (https://forum.fordclubpolska.org/index.php)
-   Ford Mondeo (https://forum.fordclubpolska.org/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   [Mondeo 2014- ] otwieranie bramy (https://forum.fordclubpolska.org/showthread.php?t=274599)

beethoven 04-01-2018 17:24

otwieranie bramy

dzisiaj, w końcu zainstalowałem otwieracz do bram

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

nightwalker8800 05-01-2018 07:13

Odp: otwieranie bramy

Ale jaki i jak :)
Wiecej szczegółów...

zenq 05-01-2018 11:38

Pewnie homelink. Byly w opcji

beethoven 05-01-2018 23:03

No, nothing of that. It is all custom made. Mounted a transponder in the car, between roof and ceiling. More details, send PM or e-mail..

Nie, nic z tego. Wszystko jest wykonane na zamówienie. Zamontowano transponder w samochodzie, między dachem i sufitem

kaan1 05-01-2018 23:06

is it triggered by a switch or receiver is detecting presence of transponder for a given period of time?

feniu 06-01-2018 00:21

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Show video in the interior perspective. Is something more visible? Control details? Receiver transmitter? :)

kaan1 06-01-2018 10:16

I wonder to what extent transporder is needed. Confirm presence of 'authorized' car when it is detected by camera for example? Can't front door camera analyze registration plate of a car? I see many of those in public parking now. I don't need to even re-submit parking ticket when leaving a lot - camera does it based on registration plate. Airports use it for cars to let them go from "kiss & fly" zones without unnecessary loss of time

beethoven 06-01-2018 12:04

2 załącznik(i)
I have deliberately kept it simple: just a remote control (868.3 Mhz), which was with the gate, mounted in the car, between roof and ceiling.
LED (to display 'signal time') mounted in cover and switch (single pole) mounted in the column that connects the center console to the floor console

Celowo trzymałem to w prostocie: tylko pilot (868,3 Mhz), który był z bramą, zamontowany w samochodzie, między dachem i sufitem.
LED (wyświetlający "czas sygnału") zamontowany w pokrywie i przełączniku (pojedynczy biegun) zamontowany w kolumnie łączącej konsolę środkową z konsolą podłogową

Bump:

zenq 06-01-2018 19:56

You can do it w with homelink. It's popular in US, it can progam any remote and support 3 different remote controls. I've got it in my audi, its brilliant.

Czasy w strefie GMT +1. Teraz jest 10:16.