leszcz
FCP member

Imię: Tomi
Model: FUSION 4x4
Silnik: 2.0EB
Rocznik: 2020
Domyślnie Odp: wymiana klocków i tarcz a hamulec elektryczny

Cytat:
Napisał kiwaczek Goście nie mogą oglądać obrazków w postach. Zarejestruj się klikając tutaj aby uzyskać pełen dostęp do forum.
poważnie do dnia dzisiejszego nikt nie rozkminił przechodzenia hamulca elektronicznego w stan serwisowy dla bezkluczykowców???
nie no dawno przecież temu Goście nie mogą oglądać obrazków w postach. Zarejestruj się klikając tutaj aby uzyskać pełen dostęp do forum. albo kompem albo kombinacją odpowiednią przycisków , hamulca itd

Cytat:
Opis procedury włączenia maintenance mode

Enable "maintenance mode".
1. Set the ignition switch to "On" but do not start the engine.
2. Press and hold down the accelerator (gas) pedal and hold the EPB switch down to the release position.
3. Set the ignition switch to "Off" and then to "On" within 5 seconds.
Continue to hold the accelerator pedal down and hold the EPB switch down.
You will see the yellow EPB indicator light on the gauges and "Maintenance Mode" will display on the message center.
4. Switch the ignition to "Off" and release both the gas pedal and EPB switch.

I wyłłaczenia po wymianie klocków :

To deactivate the electronic parking brake's "Maintenance Mode", follow these steps:
1. Switch the ignition to "On" but do not start the engine.
2. Press and hold the accelerator pedal and pull the EPB switch "Up" to the "Apply parking brake" position. Continue to hold down the gas pedal and pull up the EPB switch.
3. Switch the ignition to "Off" and then "On" within 5 seconds. Continue to hold the gas pedal and pull up on the EPB switch.
4. The EPB system will apply the brake and then release it.
5. Release the gas pedal and the EPB switch.
The "Maintenance Mode" message should have disappeared from the screen.