View Single Post
Stary 25-04-2017, 20:40   #761
Flight

Domyślnie Odp: Samochody z korygowanymi licznikami / nieścisłości w dokumentach - BEZ KOMENTARZ

Aha czyli mechanizm jest ten sam. Dlatego też pozwolę sobie o wklejenie auta, którego nie polecam https://www.autoscout24.pl/oferty/fo...eski-306648799 . U mnie sprzedającym jest Eurydyka Delfina Wieczorek, skan dowodu osobistego tez otrzymałem i im dalej w las tym bardziej wali wałkiem. Przekręt związany jest z eBay Buyer Protection - ogólnie jest takie rozwiązanie na ebay'u ale tylko jeżeli transakcja odbywa się przez ebay.com i na terenie USA wiec niewiedza może drogo kosztować a ten Galaxy jest na scout24. Auto z ogloszenia wystawione jest w Monachium a ona/on pisze ze auto jest w Suwałkach. Napisałem, że wole osobisty kontakt, na co odpowiedź była że jest busy. Wkleje fragment mail:
I'm very busy and this is the reason and I want to use a secure system for both.

I have a contract with eBay Buyer Protection. The price includes shipping costs and other fees. You only need to increase the amount of the vehicle and nothing extra. I give you a period over 5 days (or 300 km) to, from the moment when you get the vehicle to inspect it before I have your money. I think that is more than fair for both sides.

The payment is handled via an eBay and you have a 5-day period for the inspection and the option to accept or reject the vehicle at my expense.

eBay checked the vehicle on its condition and the papers to be exhaustive, I will get the money when they decided finally to buy the car. If for any reason the car has hidden defects or is not, as I wrote you, you reject the agreement. In this case, that is eBay will refund the money, and me the car, at my expense.

If you are therefore interested to start the transaction, please send me your:

- Full name
- Delivery address (street, number, city, postal code)
- Phone

Jeżeli uważacie, że to nie jest wałek dajcie znać to usunę posta.

Ostatnio edytowane przez Flight ; 25-04-2017 o 21:00
  Odpowiedź z Cytatem